Going Green Blog Background

Monday 12 February 2018

Nanny to the rescue!


Phone call:  Nanny have you got a box we could decorate to put the presents we bought Mummy in?  
Answer:  Yes I have a shoe box, although I was going to save it to do something with myself, but you can have it!

..... and also can we decorate it at your house when we come over for lunch?

So .... here are the results of their efforts.    Originally they were going to stamp or draw on copy paper - but we realised it would be too short.    So they raided my stash of 12 x 12 card.   It took a while to decide which designs they would like.

 I also have one of their craft boxes still at my house, and there was loads of tissue paper in there - so the inside (containing bath bombs) was sorted.


We also found some paper flowers, a little crochet flower and some ribbon in my stash, and I showed them how to create tag from some of the paper.


We then found some peel-offs to decorate the tag.


Hopefully their mum will like it, and it has made a little inroad into my craft stash.  They also made a birthday card for her in Craft Artist, but I forgot to take a photo!  (My excuse I was helping to get their tea!)

No comments: