Going Green Blog Background

Friday 17 November 2017

Christmas Cards Part 1


With black trees (and the blob at the bottom is my shadow!)

I shall be posting a few of the cards I have made over the next few days.   I am trying to group them into variations on a theme.   I have made quite a few of these.  Some I have stamped the trees in black and some in green.  I have also added a little sparkle to the trees and the ground below them

I started off my die-cutting the word from red cardstock, but realised this was going to be a bit of a tedious job as I could only cut one sheet at a time.  (boring! - lol!)   So I decided to cut a few out at a time using copy paper, which I then sat at coloured with sparkle pens.   Yes perhaps this took a while too, but at least I was "doing" something, rather than waiting for a machine to do it!

I used one of Sheena Douglass's dies and her tree line stamp,

with green trees

A variation - using the Jingle die painted with gold sparkle.

Variation: white card Christmas on pearlised red card stock


No comments: